Since 1997, OneNeck has helped customers host and manage their Microsoft Dynamics AX environments. Our track record in Dynamics AX management translates into meaningful benefits for you. With significant resources as well as depth of experience, OneNeck can reduce the concerns you may have regarding the future of your IT investments, systems support, updates and migration paths.
- Complete end-to-end cloud and managed services solutions for Microsoft Dynamics AX environments.
- Knowledge and experience in hosting and managing some of the largest Microsoft Dynamics AX environments.
- Microsoft Business Solutions (MBS) certified resources that are capable of performance tuning large Microsoft Dynamics AX and SQL environments, including those with customized third-party code.
- Expertise necessary to integrate third party specialty applications with Microsoft Dynamics AX hosted and cloud managed services.
- Guaranteed 99.9% availability, at the application level
Our experience includes Dynamics AX 2009 and Dynamics AX 2012 components such as the Enterprise Portal (EP), Application Integration Framework (AIF), SQL Server, BizTalk and Hyper-V. With OneNeck IT Solutions, our customers can choose from our private cloud or managed services.
Our approach to cloud and managed services decreases time to deployment by providing flexibility in provisioning and managing Microsoft Dynamics AX environments based on desired implementation schedules.
OneNeck is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, further proof of our commitment to technical excellence. We encompass the broad range of expertise and affiliations necessary to provide real world perspective. We help you prioritize and effectively deliver technology solutions. This partner status puts the full resources of Microsoft behind us to provide you with the highest levels of technical expertise, strategic thinking, and hands-on skills to ensure the success of your technology projects.